cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing the 90min window to authorize port transfer. Need agent to resend.

JL1255
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. Just signed my for Public Mobile, but I didn't know I needed to keep my old SIM in to accept port transfer authorization and missed my 90min. Can I get help from the Port team to resend the transfer request? 

Many thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Manius

I've been waiting for 4 days for a reply from a Cs Agent and no luck. Nothing. Customer support is non-existant here at PM. Should have stayed with my older provider.

JL1255

I called the number and it says "I'm sorry a transfer request doesn't exist for this number." I think its because my account is registered to the number I want to transfer to. And that porting office number doesn't have any actual person taking the calls? If there is another number for port issues, please let me know.

JL1255

I called a number that Hollister sent me. But the system was unable to resend the transfer request. I'm still waiting for a CS Agent to actually do it.

HI @JL1255 

did you call the porting team yet and they said they re-initiate the request?

JL1255

I am still waiting for CS Agent to resend the transfer request. Yes now I see the drawback of PM but I guess this is what we signed up for to get this phone service for cheap.

Manius

Have you been able to resolve your issue? Paid for a service and PM has non existant customer support, so far my worse purchase in a very long time

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can give a call back to your previous provider, I think there is phone number in that request message, dial it back, they will help you!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JL1255 

Your old SIM will continue to work so keep it in your phone. Once an Agent restart the porting process for you and you replied with YES. Your old SIM will continue to work for about 2 hours. Power off your phone and swap to the PM SIM and power on your phone.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JL1255 

I will pm you number to call. Check icon.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @JL1255 ,

You can message "CS_Agent" directly and explain your situation (using your inbox, little envelope icon). Public Mobile should be able to send another port request.

Need Help? Let's chat.