cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing sim cards

Rob7980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've ordered 3 sim cards to start 3 accounts for my family. It's been 3 weeks and I've received nothing!!!!!!  Do I need to call my credit card provider and dispute the charges since you don't seem to want to provide the goods and services?????

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rob7980 

Not a good idea to dispute the charges because PM doesn’t take it lightly. Other members with a plan are forced to make monthly payment with vouchers. Good thing you haven’t chosen a plan yet. 
BTW, once you receive your SIMs. Activate the first one then use the referral code for the next account for a $10 credit and 1 point/month credit for the first account.

@hTideGnow My point is many on here like to blame Canada Post, but I can assure all of you that that isn't where this systemic issue lies. PM isn't getting them in the hands of Canada Post in a timely manner. They wait weeks and sometimes they probably lose it before handing it over. Canada Post will undoubtedly lose the odd piece of mail, but this happens all the time here, so it's not a Canada Post issue.

HI @DennyCrane 

not Canada post responsible for the dealy 3 weeks, but it could be lost 

@hTideGnow Canada Post isn't responsible for 3 week delays and lost deliveries. The odd one-off, sure; but this is a systemic problem, which Canada Post doesn't have. They're not just picking on PM and adhering to their delivery standards for every other company that uses them. It's a PM issue, full stop. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Rob7980 

PM uses only Canada post for sim card shipment, so it could be lost 

but you can first submit ticket with agent and ask them to confirm       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Don't waste your time. Go to a local Telus/Koodo store to see if you can buy one. Alternately Amazon has them for $5 (vs $10) and it's eligible for Prime delivery. Then private message @CS_Agent to ask for a refund on the 3 orders you already placed (after you've found SIMs somewhere else)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rob7980 

if you are current PM subscriber, do you dispute the charge via credit card, a charge back from there could have some effect on your account

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

However, since it has been over 10 business days, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Please open ticket by private message CS agent here:
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.