cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rewards

Sharon_Ferguson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined public last November and just learned the person that  refered me hasnt received  his reward how do i fix this

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Ask your friend if he sees last 4 digits of your phone number.

Yummy_0-1666196777391.png

That would mean you applied his referral code correctly and everything is in order. Reward might appear on next billing cycle if not immediately..

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sharon_Ferguson 

Indeed, the person seeking the reward needs to contact public mobile. However, given we’re talking almost a year since the referral was made, it’s quite possible, they may not apply it, or maybe the code was entered incorrectly on the activation, and someone else is benefitting from the referral. 

Another possibility is that the other person switched to the new public points program in which case they would no longer be receiving the referral reward every cycle.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sharon_Ferguson  did you get your $10 ?

Yes, you will have to help the one who referred you to get the reward, please open ticket with PM Support:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by Typing: My rewards are missing,
Select "Public Points"
click on "Refer A friend",
then click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
finally click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sharon_Ferguson , what rewards are you missing?  Anyway, you would need to use the chatbot link at the bottom of the webpage to initiate a support ticket.  A CSA will restore any missing rewards.  

Need Help? Let's chat.