cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rewards

Kwash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My reward services were on hold because my previous card would have expired by the end of June and my rewards did not apply to my subscription payment on the 27th of June.

Interestingly, my monthly payment was charged to the same card successfully and I have since updated the details of my replacement credit card on my profile but I still don't see my rewards and every offer that would have applied to my monthly payments has not been updated.

I need some assistance, please. I was charged the full amount plus taxes this time.I made a complaint yesterday and I was hoping to see my points updated but this has not happened.

Regards

Shina

4 REPLIES 4

Kwash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Mayor / Maire

Thanks my rewards just got updated a few minutes ago.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kwash are you 9n the legacy rewards system or new Public Points?

If legacy rewards, check the transaction log and see if any rewards credit added to your account on the day before last renewal?

If Public Points, check the rewards transactions

And which plan do you have? How much PM charged you this time and last couple months?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you review your payment history from here to make sure those rewards weren't deposited already. The rewards are paying into accounts earlier in the day before renewal. What is your current balance in your account?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kwash  You need to message support 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.