Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rewards

AVN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Missing my referral reward 

7 REPLIES 7

@AVN 

Are you on the old Legacy Rewards system or the newer Points Reward system?

When did you activate your SIM?

You might want to check if you receive the 1 point.

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you on the old rewards or new points.  If points, they are received on plan renewal rather than right away like the $10 credit.  

AVN

Yes. I checked and the referral code and it was correct. My father has received the $10 credit from the referral on his account but I haven’t received anything

MissChanChan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you checked with your father to see if he has received a $10 credit?  If he has received a $10 credit in his account, that means the referral code is working for his account but not yours.  Someone referred me and I received $10 credit upon account activation. 

You are sure that the referral code was entered correctly?  If it was, I would contact the CSA to explain the situation

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

AVN

I referred my father and activated his account around January 7th. Haven’t gotten any rewards for referral since then.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Did your refer someone or were you referred?  If you did refer someone how long ago did they activate?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.