cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rewards for the person referred me and missing reward for myself

kristenso018
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I activated my dad's referral code in late Dec, but I didn't get my $10 reward.  My dad is supposed to get a $30 bonus reward (each month get $5 rewards for six months) as well with a 1$ discount for the refer a friend monthly fee 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kristenso018 wrote:

Hello, I activated my dad's referral code in late Dec, but I didn't get my $10 reward.  My dad is supposed to get a $30 bonus reward (each month get $5 rewards for six months) as well with a 1$ discount for the refer a friend monthly fee 

Thanks!

@kristenso018  - we are all customers/members like you here on the forum.

We are not Public Mobile representatives that have access to your account.

Only Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA) can assist with adding a missed referral code onto an account. The new customer who activated is the one that should be submitting a ticket with CSA.

Here are the two methods to contact CSA: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

On YOUR account - do you see something like this:

Yummy_0-1643157818298.png

If not then referral code was not properly entered. Your father has to contact CSA and provide correct referral code so they can manually enter it.

Do not type it. Use copy paste to avoid typos 0 - O, 1 - l, etc.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kristenso018 

Double check if it is a “O” or zero but also contact the CS_Agent of your missing rewards.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kristenso018 

If you could go to the little arrow/checkmark on the right of your post and edit out the referral code please....they are not allowed to be posted on the community forum. Thank you.

Then you can contact customer support to add the referral code for you.

Edit:

There has been a glitch in the past 6 months where as the referral code does not register despite adding it during activation. Mention this to  the CSA and ask how your father is to contact them to ensure he gets the 6 months×$5=$30 bonus referral credit and keep a copy of your support ticket reference # in case your father needs it if he also has to contact customer support.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kristenso018 

As the referred person, you will need to send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can get this entered retroactively.

Include your full name, phone and account numbers, email address, and the 4-digit PIN (if you have it), to speed up the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.