cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral bonus

Stockjunkie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As of Sept 4, 2020 one of my 2 referral bonuses dropped off even though both my friends are still with public mobile. How do I rectify this and get  $10 credit for the missing 10 months? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

You will need to ask your friends to contact the Moderator team. they will not do anything for you until then. I'm sure they will credit you with what is missing from your account. That's quite concerning, seeing as referrals were just removed from the account for no apparent reason. Were there any missed payments or deactivation of the service anytime in the past?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stockjunkie 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team, to them add

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stockjunkie : If you know the two phone numbers then you can contact the moderators to have them straighten it all out. But 10 months?! You might get gaps due to any possible suspensions by either of them at the time you renewed.

Need Help? Let's chat.