cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing notifications

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Anyone else not getting notifications or only one in every 20 or so? I can see them pop up on my screen but there are no new ones in my notification feed?

14 REPLIES 14

@zu-noah 

Don't post any of this info here but if you cannot access your account you will have to contact the moderators with as much account info that you do know and get a password reset for your account. Send as much info as you can.....

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses today. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zu-noah : If you're trying to pay then you can use the 611 service with a voucher or if you remember your 4 digit PIN also a pre-registered valid payment card. Otherwise you'll need to contact the moderators.

zu-noah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help I don’t understand this system . I can’t get into my account . I lost my passcode and I don’t remember my security question and answer . I don’t have my account number . Please help me 

Okay my number is back but my notifications are still hit and miss. But I guess if there are few customers to help the community page/forum can always use some.🤔

@Anonymous wrote:

lol maybe Telus should be using something like a megaphone rather than a bell. Get it.

haha.. without Bell, there will be  no service for Telus family in Ontario and Quebec at all.. lol

okok.. the "Bell" is working again with the number now.. just since 2 mins ago

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol maybe Telus should be using something like a megaphone rather than a bell. Get it.

If i click on the notification, i see them.. but there is no number besides the notification Bell to shows /remind me that there are new one there.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Anyone else not getting notifications or only one in every 20 or so? I can see them pop up on my screen but there are no new ones in my notification feed?

@darlicious I seem to be getting notification okay, but now I will watch out for that. 🤔

@darlicious 

I am receiving my Community notications fine. I have noticed a minor delay of a few seconds after logging in that never used to be there.

@Anonymous 

Ok I'm not getting the number either. I got a notification that @hTideGnow replied but not you. And apparantly @Luddite has been awarding solutions and bravoing some of my posts but I am not getting any of them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm talking about the little pop-up and the number on the bell. I think I get the pop-up but not the number. Clicking on the bell doesn't indicate that they're new.

I don't subscribe to anything.

@Anonymous 

You don't subscribe to your notifications or youre not getting them?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Quiet day.. not bad.. LoL.

(yes, I don't get notification, too)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me neither.

Need Help? Let's chat.