cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing SIM

Ambika
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

Ordered a SIM around two weeks ago, still haven't received it. When I ordered the SIM, I got a confirmation email with an order number but I can't seem to track it. What should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ambika wrote:

Ordered a SIM around two weeks ago, still haven't received it. When I ordered the SIM, I got a confirmation email with an order number but I can't seem to track it. What should I do?

@Ambika Trying entering your order number in the Canada Post tracking tool: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home

If it is trackable it may be found here, follow the prompts.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ambika wrote:

@Ambika    Unfortunately, SIMs ordered through PM website seem to be taking 3+ weeks for delivery for some unexplained reason.   I believe your order number might also be used to track your delivery time.

If you require a SIM sooner you might look into canadiancellsupplies.com, or a retailer like Walmart or London Drugs or even PM/Koodo kiosk and then you can keep the SIM ordered as a spare for another activation or to replace a lost phone/SIM.

You can try contacting moderators by clicking on the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen and following prompts.  Second option to contact moderators is to click the envelope icon top right next to your avatar and send a private message to Moderator_Team. 

Need Help? Let's chat.