cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Rewards!

Sab2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi:

I got registration my email for first month bill off as it was offered by Public Mobile and I did the activation for Public Mobile. Unfortunately, I did not receive that off. Thanks. Tubaishi

6 REPLIES 6

@Sab2020 

It will be credited  to your account within 30 days. But the last couple email registration promotions the credit was added 5 business days after the promotion ended. I wouldnt be surprised if it's added by Friday of this week. Regardless if you Do not see it added to your account by day 27 (Oct 10th) then contact the moderators to have it added to your account

@Mornerichard wrote:

Good, you will receive the amount as credit in your account, effectively as a reimbursement for the first month. 

It's not for the first 30 days. The advertisements say that its the second 30 days that will be free.

Mornerichard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good, you will receive the amount as credit in your account, effectively as a reimbursement for the first month. 

Sab2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for asking questions. Yes I have registered my email during flash sale and activated before 11th September using the same email.

@Sab2020 wrote:

Hi:

I got registration my email for first month bill off as it was offered by Public Mobile and I did the activation for Public Mobile. Unfortunately, I did not receive that off. Thanks. Tubaishi

The discount isn't on the first 30 days. It's for the second 30 days/first renewal. When did you activate?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sab2020 wrote:

Hi:

Did you register an email address during the flash sale?

Did you activate yourself before the 11th and use the same email address?

The credit should appear before 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.