cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Refer-a-Friend Reward

winciy0412
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

It's been a while I actually log in and check my rewards (I regret i didn't check earlier).

When I joined Public Mobile,

• My dad referred my mom
  • My mom referred myself

All numbers are currently in Public Mobile. 

I'm not sure since when, my dad's 'Refer-a-Friend Reward' turned $0

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 11.18.30 AM.png

Since we joined Public Mobile at the same time, my mom and dad's rewards should be the same. However, my dad's Refer-a-Friend Reward is $57 off. I don't know who I can reach out to fix this issue. Any ideas? 

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 11.07.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 11.07.16 AM.png

  

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@winciy0412 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,
  • and all info about 3 line.

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@winciy0412 

Click on the envelope icon and private message a CS_Agent and explain your issue with them. They should be able to straighten everything out for you.

@winciy0412 

Judging by the time you joined the community and calculating both your autopay reward and the loyalty reward your family has been customers for 63/30 day cycles. Which should reflect $63 in friend referrals leaving your dads referral rewards $18 short.

Now why does this not match your mom's referral rewards? It was well known that for a long time users would either recieve "ghost" referrals. A Cha-ching text would be recieved. Your referral reward would go up by $1 but no phone number would ever show up.....otherwise referrals that had long left pm were still rewarding the referrer many years later.

About 18 months ago pm finally fixed this glitch and overnight many customers lost half or more of their referrals some upwards of $100 in monthly referral rewards. An unfortunate consequence was there were a few innocent victims that had a legitimate referral removed. They had to contact customer support and prove it was still an active referral with pm.

It looks like your family both benefited and got shortchanged by the fixing of this glitch. Your mom got an extra $39 in referral rewards. No harm no foul. It took pm long enough to fix the glitch. But your dad shouldn't be penalized. Ask the CSA to credit the account $18 and restore the original referral code to the account so your dad starts earning his referral reward again.

@winciy0412 

Just put CS_Agent into the send to box and put your private message in to the message body box.

winciy0412

@walker1 Thank you for the suggestions. 

I'm a little new to this. Where can I find the CS_Agent to private message about this? 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@winciy0412 

Sorry to hear that 😕. Stranger things have happened to accounts around here.

You should have your father send a private message to CS_Agent  and have a Customer service agent look into that account and problem with missing rewards.

winciy0412

Yupe, my mom's account is still active, functioning well right now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did someone ever put the accounts into suspension with the lost/stolen function? Is your mothers account still active? Is yours?

Need Help? Let's chat.