cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Post.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I had a post regarding 'First Payment issue' it's completely dissapeared now. Where did it go?

No explanation, and no traces when it was a legitimate issue..

24 REPLIES 24

addonsnotworkin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happened to me. said on screen I needed to update my payment as it didn't go through . I was concerned ignored it and it went away . Please be patient we are humans 🙏 

Priority

Look, another Manitoba person who had the same issue as me, yet their post hasn't been deleted..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Postal-Code-Not-Recognized/td-p/1029699

Koho is reloadable. They take e-transfers. I remember reading about a cross-promotion between here and Koho a long time ago. No longer.
As for the removed thread, it was a Carlos who posted and I presume removed, not Flavius.

@Priority wrote:

You'd almost think Koho is a Public Mobile partner considering the colours are so similar! Holy Crowe!

@Priority , if you use it do the free version. Others are not needed.

Priority

You'd almost think Koho is a Public Mobile partner considering the colours are so similar! Holy Crowe!

Wait....  ummm...  Flavius? 

The name Flavius is boy's name meaning "yellow, blond". Flavius is an ancient Roman family name associated with a dynasty of emperors.

Was I the only one who noticed this? LOL

@MetaMorpheusMob wrote:

"o"

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/First-Payment-Issue/td-p/1029591

@MetaMorpheusMob , good catch! I wondered where it went when I came back on to check for updates on the post & poof it was gone! No explanation given! No clue what was said that was wrong/inappropriate!

Priority

That's the first time that has ever happened.

@Priority , ok please update when you get a response back.

Edit: @Priority This post will get moved to The Lounge or removed. It’s more of a discussion post now but it would be nice to have clarification from the CS_Agent to find out why your posts was permanently deleted!

Priority

They removed my thread, but if you go into my Community Profile Picture Albums, you can still see the pictures which I included in my post earlier that got deleted..  

The Pictures are still mysteriously thereScreenshot_20230806_201507_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230806_201539_Samsung Internet.jpg

Priority

Yes, that's exactly what I did.. however I haven't gotten a response regarding that question.Screenshot_20230806_201338_Samsung Internet.jpg

Priority

@dust2dust Joker Card worked great, he got it from Co-op. I always have sucess with any PrePaid Non Reloadable Card, until today I had no idea reloadable onee we're an option. (I'll be getting one myself, that'll help with people who don't have Credit Cards and want to pay Cash for the first Payment, I can than after change it to a Empty Non-Reloadable one on the User's Account.) I've been wasting money for far to long with the Non-Reloadable ones.. $5.50 Activation Fee everytime..

@LitlLdy your response is Appreciated, everyone's opinions and recommendations should be allowed and not deleted, this isn't China.. In the end that is what this customer is doing for all 3 Accounts until they correct the Postal Code Issue, he will continue reloading that card with enough funds to pay his monthly bills every month. 

I'll also check Koho out, however I really like the reloadable card option.. 😀 

@Priority wrote:

Thanks for that information! 

This is the message I got back from them when I sent them the link to my post regarding it, then when I just came back online my whole post with all the helpful replies was taken down. 😕

Hello there! My name is Flavius and I will assist you today. Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear about this situation, but I will do my best to provide you with a solution. 

The issue that you are describing is a known issue on our end. Some postal codes that Canada Post issued are not yet included in our database, this is the reason why the website does not recognize the postal code of your friend. At this moment there is no fix for this situation, we are working on it but I can not provide you with an estimated resolution time.

Flavius.

@Priority , message him back & ask why the post was removed! I don’t see a valid reason for why it was! We were all replying to it. I don’t think any of Us said anything wrong!

@dust2dust wrote:

Well that's a decent reply. At least he's acknowledging a problem. Please let us know how the Joker prepaid works. I didn't have luck with a MyVanilla reloadable prepaid card. Vanilla worked. Not MyVanilla.
I quite like the Koho reloadable prepaid card and it works fine here.

I have been using the KOHO reloadable prepaid card to for quite sometime with no issues yet! I haven’t tried other ones. I like that you get a physical card & a virtual card with a different #. I use each for different things & lock them when not using them. No funds can be taken & no fees. They're free. I can’t remember who told me about them years ago on here!

@Priority wrote:

I never saw the advice, the post was entirely deleted before I had a chance to read anyone else's responses, I was assisting on Activation and Porting with them so I wasn't online before it got taken down..

They got a Reloadable Pre-Paid Joker Card which they will use, but they only planned for it to be temporary.. it can be long term since it's reloadable, but this inconvenience + issue needs to be worked on rather sooner than later. 

The Post had 0 reasons to be deleted, everything was valid and it was knowledge I could have gained and others in the community, a solution could have been accepted but I'm kinda salty that my whole post was taken down for no reason.. do they not want anyone to know about this issue?

@Priority , I replied something like he may want to use the prepaid card permanently & only load enough funds to pay for the plan to avoid any funds taken that shouldn’t be. Should I have not suggested that? Is it my fault?

Well that's a decent reply. At least he's acknowledging a problem. Please let us know how the Joker prepaid works. I didn't have luck with a MyVanilla reloadable prepaid card. Vanilla worked. Not MyVanilla.
I quite like the Koho reloadable prepaid card and it works fine here.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

I wonder if it had anything to do with a PM I got from a customer service agent. He messaged me about your problem and I told him it wasn't me who posted and to contact the OP who did. Then I got more messages asking for my personal information to assist me further. That CS agent wasn't very bright as I told them again to contact the OP. I once again got yet another message saying he was unable to assist me if I couldn't provide my personal information. I ignored him and never responded. 

@Chalupa_Batman ,I’d say the wrong Customer since your name & @Priority are very different! Instead of the CS_Agent apologizing for the mistake the post gets completely removed! Where’s the respect for Customers?

Priority

Thanks for that information! 

This is the message I got back from them when I sent them the link to my post regarding it, then when I just came back online my whole post with all the helpful replies was taken down. 😕

Hello there! My name is Flavius and I will assist you today. Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear about this situation, but I will do my best to provide you with a solution. 

The issue that you are describing is a known issue on our end. Some postal codes that Canada Post issued are not yet included in our database, this is the reason why the website does not recognize the postal code of your friend. At this moment there is no fix for this situation, we are working on it but I can not provide you with an estimated resolution time.

Flavius.

@Chalupa_Batman- lol I've had that too. No! It wasn't me. I don't need anything from you at this time. Stop. Please read the whole contents of replies and proceed accordingly. lol

@dust2dust wrote:

An agent popped in and gave some incorrect advice and then decided to delete the whole thread.
?? I made a comment to him elsewhere in another thread hoping ti might catch his attention.

@dust2dust ,

Well, this explains why I can’t find it again! The CS_Agent deleting the thread instead of editing the comment to post the correct information didn’t help anyone! In my opinion that seems quite disrespectful!

We all make mistakes (I make plenty) & at times can give incorrect information but normally respectful enough to come back to edit our comments to fix it!

Priority

I never saw the advice, the post was entirely deleted before I had a chance to read anyone else's responses, I was assisting on Activation and Porting with them so I wasn't online before it got taken down..

They got a Reloadable Pre-Paid Joker Card which they will use, but they only planned for it to be temporary.. it can be long term since it's reloadable, but this inconvenience + issue needs to be worked on rather sooner than later. 

The Post had 0 reasons to be deleted, everything was valid and it was knowledge I could have gained and others in the community, a solution could have been accepted but I'm kinda salty that my whole post was taken down for no reason.. do they not want anyone to know about this issue?

I wonder if it had anything to do with a PM I got from a customer service agent. He messaged me about your problem and I told him it wasn't me who posted and to contact the OP who did. Then I got more messages asking for my personal information to assist me further. That CS agent wasn't very bright as I told them again to contact the OP. I once again got yet another message saying he was unable to assist me if I couldn't provide my personal information. I ignored him and never responded. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

An agent popped in and gave some incorrect advice and then decided to delete the whole thread.
?? I made a comment to him elsewhere in another thread hoping ti might catch his attention.

Priority

The issue still isn't resolved, now the post I'd entirely gone?

What the heck, why?? 

Need Help? Let's chat.