cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Bonus Data

guptasaurabh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received message from Public Mobile (611) stating that 240Gb bonus data added for 150 days, but that isn't reflected in my account balance. All my friends have received it and they can see it as well, then why I despite receiving a text message from public mobile about 240Gb bonus data, it is not reflected in my account balance?

7 REPLIES 7

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Contact an agent via the chat bot to see if they'll make an exception to change you plan back. Default is no, but you can try for an exception. FAQ was clear that plan changes would result in a loss of the bonus, for obvious reasons.

@guptasaurabh  You can change immediately but you will lose what you already paid if you do it tht way.  You could try asking customer support to see if they can help.  Submit a ticket using the chat/message icon at the bottom right of this page.

guptasaurabh

I am least bothered about lost data, more bothered that I am left with 1 GB data. The plan was changed today, can I still go back to $34 without repaying full month fee of $34. I was charged $25 today for plan change today, can I still go back to previous plan?? I am at huge loss left with just 1 GB data. Public Mobile sucks with no urgent customer service for such matters

@guptasaurabh wrote:

Yes, I did change my plan because my existing plan ended today. I lowered it to $25 plan. I am at loss now. I am just left with 1 GB data now. Its still day 1 of the plan. Will it be possible to change to plan back to $34 now? I know it can be changed again next month on 20th April, is there a way to change it back again on Day 1 of plan change?

There is no way to recover the bonus data, it is lost for good when there is a plan change.  I believe the rationale behind this is to prevent people from going to the $15 plan so that the bonus data can be consumed.  

guptasaurabh

Yes, I did change my plan because my existing plan ended today. I lowered it to $25 plan. I am at loss now. I am just left with 1 GB data now. Its still day 1 of the plan. Will it be possible to change to plan back to $34 now? I know it can be changed again next month on 20th April, is there a way to change it back again on Day 1 of plan change?

guptasaurabh

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@guptasaurabh , by chance did you change your plan?  A plan change will cause the bonus data to drop off.  If not, then use the chat link at the bottom right corner of the webpage to initiate a support ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.