cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed payment help!!

Alyssa3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I have been with Public mobile for years. I just got a new credit card as my previous one expired. I had not yet added the updated info to Public mobile. I got a text today saying my services have been suspended as my payment did not go through. I went to login to my account and it was like I was a brand new customer, it had me select a plan and then asked me to select a phone number?? I’m wondering how I access my original account information to just add my new credit card info and continue my normal plan with my normal phone number? Thank you for your help!

5 REPLIES 5

gordanamp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, same issue here. My CC expired, can' add new, also can't change subscription. I alredy have Eversafe ID, but nothing works. 

@BKNS27  Not completely certain but suspect trying to create Eversafe 🤣 account while suspended leads to mucho grief. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Alyssa3 

All longtime members will need to create an Eversafe ID so click on Sign Up and create an ID before you can login to your account.

IMG_0110.png

Once you are login, go to Payment section and change the CC number.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Alyssa3 

no need to pick new olan, just the new  login system  not setup properly with your account 

just submit ticket with Cs agent for help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To resume service quicker, get voucher from Shoppers drugs mart and load it using *611

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alyssa3 

Sounds like you haven’t logged in since the change over to eversafe. You will have to get customer service to link your eversafe account to your original account.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

In the meantime, do you still have service on your phone or has service been cut off? You could load a voucher on 611 if you purchase one from a shoppers, gas station, or a online store like Muskbird to get your service going again while you wait for customer service to respond and link your account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.