cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate to new 50gb 39$ plan

Winger1919
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to migrate to new 39$ 50gb plan, but subscription just started new month ,no text notice, as usually got in past as an upcoming warning,,, app on android opens with wife's account all the time,  regardless, of whose saved username password is used, so thought was already setup fine,  and shows not to be

6 REPLIES 6

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Winger1919  "...no text notice, as usually got in past as an upcoming warning,,,"

PM stopped sending those upcoming renewal notices out earlier this year (around April I think?) so you can't count on that anymore, so best thing now is to set up a reminder in the phone or other calendar.

@Winger1919 

because of the cache issue, it is best to remember to "log off" after you done with the app

or best is not use different devices to access the 2 accounts, or use browser for one and app for the other one to avoid confusion

@Winger1919  Yes the app and website definitely display differently . In app if you go to profile page you will see the name on account and phone number to verify 

Winger1919
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, I will reach out. For help,  since,  like I said,  I did select the new deal,  but app opened wife account,,,,  unless go into profile,  it is hard to know right away who account is actually open,  whereas thru the regular search window method of login, I get greeted with my name. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Winger1919 

for your app issue, try to logoff before you login again.  You can also click on the app and select clear data from the app settings, then relaunch the app

For your plan change issue, if the new cycle already started and you have not schedule a plan change earlier, you missed the time.  It is properly best to just go to your My Account's Change Subscription page and schedule the change for next cycle

But if today is only day 1 of your new cycle, there is a slight chance support can help.  Please message them and check

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Winger1919  .yes this is a glitch and sometimes happens when making  scheduled plan change for next renewal just have to submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.