cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mexico?

JThornton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you please tell me if I can get an add-on for Mexico and if so how much and what does it cover?

6 REPLIES 6

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JThornton 

how long do you plan on being in Mx ? If going for a few weeks or months, consider getting a local sim and a cheap plan. I've used Telcel and can call most any Cdn, US or Mx number while I'm in Mx, Us or Canada. I have 3GB data and unlimited texting / calling for 30 days for less than $20 Cdn. Your friends at home would need to call long distance to contact you...but they could text you to call them back right away.

telc.png

Alternative is get a free voip app such as TextNow to make free calls home using wifi or separately purchased data.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Download Airalo Esim.  This works great for world travel and is well priced.

mojorising

@JThornton get a sim from Amazon. They have a lot of options from physical sims and e-sims. I got one for my trip to Portugal this past September and worked without any problems.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM provides service add-on for USA only.

JRod

@JThornton 

Unfortunately this is not an option.

Public Mobile only offers service in Canada and the US (with a Canada-US plan or roaming add-on). You will have to look to a local pre-paid sim, travel eSIM, or look to other carriers that now offer Can-Us-Mexico plans.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JThornton , there is no Mexico roaming add-on option with this service.  The only roaming available is US.  

Need Help? Let's chat.