cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MasterCard payment

Zero-Charisma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help me apply my monthly fee to my MasterCard.

I'm losing patience be with the constant road blocks.

15 REPLIES 15

Zero-Charisma

I want to thank all of you for all of your suggestions! I assure you I have tried them all...many many times today. All I want to do is reconnect my phone service by putting the monthly amount that's owed on my credit card that's on file with Public Mobile.

I've tried by phone, the system will not accept my PIN. I am unable to log into my account on the website site to pay it there....I can't even create a ticket!

I have no phone service and have been trying all day to reactivate my account on here with road blocks at every turn.

If anyone has any further suggestions I'm all ears. 

It is getting to the point that a different phone provider with less hassle might be warranted.

Again, thank you everyone!

Zero-Charisma

Thank you...!

I'm still having trouble. I thought I HAD submitted a ticket.

I'll try again.

2FA is an acronym for two factor authentication.

It is used by many businesses to ensure the user of an online service is, in fact, the correct person by using at least two methods of verification.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Zero-Charisma sorry to hear what you've gone through.

We are all customers like you here on te forum, and have no access to your account.

Public Mobile released some big changes this morning, so things are a bit different.

If you continue with issues, submit a ticket to ­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Zero-Charisma, try logging in to your account with a browser in private / incognito mode!

Zero-Charisma

What is "2FA" ?

Zero-Charisma

I tried to use *611 to pay and it would not accept my PIN (which is my birthday). I've tried that several times already.

I don't get an error message when I try to login to my self serve account...it just says "loading" and goes on and on for 10 minutes before I give up.

I'm just trying to access my account to have my fee for the month applied to my MasterCard on file. Right now, my account is suspended.

I need my phone. I suffered a stroke awhile back and it's absolutely necessary.

Please help. This is now a nightmare.

@Zero-Charisma what error you got?  with this brand new My Account this morning, you might need to setup Eversafe as part of the process.

Also 2FA is enabled again even you disabled earlier

Post is the error screenshot and we will try to help further

and did you try using *611 to pay?

Zero-Charisma

It will not allow me to login to my self serve account still.

Zero-Charisma

I'll try that AGAIN.

Thank You.

@HALIMACS wrote:

Thanks @LitlLdy  🙂

I'll see that when i can access it ... 

@HALIMACS, I keep getting weird symbols when typing!

Thanks @LitlLdy  🙂

I'll see that when i can access it ... 

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Zero-Charisma 

Would recommend doing these below steps while in incognito or private mode, using a desktop or laptop device, if possible:

1. log into your self-serve account
  2. click the 3rd tab down on the left hand side, titled "Payments"
  3. in the Pre-authorized area tap "Manage Payment Method"
  4. then tap "Update Card Information"
  5. from there, you'll be prompted to enter the complete credit card information with the new information
  6. then tap "Save Payment Information" at the bottom

@HALIMACS, it changed in My Account, In order to get to that section you need to click on the arrow then the payments selection! New design of everything!

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is a new mobile app for public mobile on android and ios that is live now you can try updating your information there.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Zero-Charisma 

Would recommend doing these below steps while in incognito or private mode, using a desktop or laptop device, if possible:

1. log into your self-serve account
  2. click the 3rd tab down on the left hand side, titled "Payments"
  3. in the Pre-authorized area tap "Manage Payment Method"
  4. then tap "Update Card Information"
  5. from there, you'll be prompted to enter the complete credit card information with the new information
  6. then tap "Save Payment Information" at the bottom

Need Help? Let's chat.