cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual and automatic payments cannot be made

g963088098
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used topay with autopay all the time, but I accidentally unbound it one day. When I bind autopay again, the system will prompt me

Unable to Process Transaction

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Later, I checked whether my personal information was filled in correctly and checked many times, and then called my bank customer service. The customer service said that they allowed me to bind autopay with my credit card. Autopay is not allowed in public mobile

12 REPLIES 12

g963088098

OK Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@g963088098 wrote:

Can you state what other items you want to verify

Hey man I'm just trying to help here while you wait for the mods to get back to you.

The payment system here is known to be flaky and picky. So these are things to try to get over it.

g963088098

I know this, so is that wrong? I also deleted that space but it still didn't work

Freebody

Sometimes when you use autofill on chrome it adds an extra space at the end, it's tiny things like that.

g963088098

Can you state what other items you want to verify

Anonymous
Not applicable

@g963088098 wrote:

So what's the solution

Well you could log into your credit card account and see that everything is what it should be. You could double check your statement address. Really. Caps, punctuation etc.

The credit card people I spoke to did have to remove holds on it as they would for anti-fraud attempts.

Even Public Mobile would block access if too many attempts are made.

So you gotta wait for Public Mobile if it's that...which you wouldn't really know. The other items you can verify yourself.

g963088098

So what's the solution

Anonymous
Not applicable

@g963088098 wrote:

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the personal information I entered

Thank you for your reply

I've just sent a message to the moderator team

I had all kinds of trouble using recharge.com (now more expensive by the way). In trying to figure it out with the bank they actually stumbled across an extra space somewhere in the first/initial/last name. I can't be sure that fixed it but the next day all worked fine.

g963088098

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the personal information I entered

Thank you for your reply

I've just sent a message to the moderator team

Anonymous
Not applicable

@g963088098 wrote:

I used topay with autopay all the time, but I accidentally unbound it one day. When I bind autopay again, the system will prompt me

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Later, I checked whether my personal information was filled in correctly and checked many times, and then called my bank customer service. The customer service said that they allowed me to bind autopay with my credit card. Autopay is not allowed in public mobile

Make sure the address you type in on the credit card screen matches *exactly* that of your credit card billing address. Don't use the unit # field. No space in the postal code.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@g963088098  If after you try with a different browser,

I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.  to see if there is anyway the moderator team can bind it as the autopayment method manually.

Public mobile accepts Credit card or Visa Debit card issued by a Canadian or American financial institution and is registered to a Canadian or American address, or a Public Mobile payment voucher. The voucher can be had from recharge.com for payment, but not autopay, you can also register with autopay a pre-paid visa card for autopay, YMMV but I know that one works from Canada Post.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@g963088098 wrote:

That seems odd.  SInce you already had it registered, and it WAS working I am thinking who ever you spoke to on the phone at the bank was drunk. I would try again on the public mobile side. Using a different browser / clearing cache and sometimes private browsing / incognito mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.