cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Payment

DavidHarv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've asked about switching my current plan to the new $35 Can/US one and the agent said they can but I'll need to do a manual payment.

I've searched through the payment options on my account and I just see a tick box for subscribed or unsubscribe?

If someone can assist me on how I make a manual payment that would be great.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

SqBread
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was told the same thing and couldn't find a way to make a payment too. The solution(the direct link) worked. Thanks!

DavidHarv

The direct link worked thanks!

@DavidHarv 

try using Incognito mode , or better, try on a browser (Incognito mode) on the computer

if still cannot find it, use this direct link:

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you want to switch account NOW then you have to pay NOW which is not a good idea.

Do schedule plan change and it will seamlessly switch and charge your card.

DavidHarv

Screenshot 2024-02-24 090026.png

@DavidHarv wrote:

I see the Redeem Payment Voucher but I do not have the Add Funds with Credit/Debit Card button

@DavidHarv 

Website does have caching issues.  Maybe try to login with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device or the PM app itself. 

I see the option on the website and the PM app itself.  

DavidHarv

I see the Redeem Payment Voucher but I do not have the Add Funds with Credit/Debit Card button

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DavidHarv 

In the payment section, on the website self service, there is a link on the right lower corner.  Add funds with Credit card/debit.  Click on that link and proceed to load up funds.  

image.png

I understand. I had to do the same thing even though I had auto set up too. I just followed what I said below, tossed in some funds into my account and boom. New plan up and running. Was very happy. 🙂

DavidHarv

I have a credit card already set up for auto payments but this agent is wanting me to make a manual payment.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @DavidHarv 

All you need to do is go into your account, add a credit card or prepaid card or even a voucher. Make the payment and it's easy as that.

Log into your account, go to PAYMENTS on the left side, next page bottom right ish, add funds with Credit/Debit card. Easy.

Need Help? Let's chat.