cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a payment

jenni-aY8621440
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot make a payment or actually set up auto payment on my account and now cannot log in to my account after just signing in w/ same information 

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jenni-aY8621440 did you try connecting to your My Account again?  Just a reminder,  My Account sign in is different from Community sign in, they are 2 different systems.  If you still fail to sign in My Account  ,  try using the Forgot Password link

Also, for your payment issue, you have already registered a credit card online already and just failed to pay? Or you can't even register the CC?

@jenni-aY8621440 

This is what works for me....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here's my method...

I just click on one time payment and in the middle of the page you can click on manage my card. Then I follow this procedure....

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from customer support.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

You can also try adding this way.....thru your editing your profile. You will see in small letters up at the top to also update your address of your credit card with a link to this page.

Screenshot_20211220-073243~2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jenni-aY8621440 : Can you try a different browser or use incognito mode?

Did you register a card on the account? If you know your 4 digit PIN then you can use the 611 service to make that payment and also to toggle on autopay.

Or buy vouchers from many stores or online and without needing the PIN redeem them using the 611 service.

Or use the instant top up method in a few stores.

Need Help? Let's chat.