cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Service/Network Issues

Jassxo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every time I leave my house it's like my phone data shuts off, it's impossible to use anything on my phone. However, the data icon is fine. It's quite dangerous for me because I need my phone to book an Uber from work at night and I can't have it not loading when I need to get home. I paid my bill 2 days ago and even before paying it was super slow and I didn't even use half of the data I paid for. My phone has a data notification that gives me a warning when I get over 20gbs which I was nowhere close to.

I shouldn't have these major service interruptions, it's been about a couple of weeks now this has been happening. It's becoming a phone I can't even use without wifi and I can't remember the last time that has happened to me. Need some help with this asap.

3 REPLIES 3

Jassxo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you both for your help I just submitted a ticket for a refresh of my account. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jassxo try resetting  network settings . Also can you test the sim card in another phone to try . Possible try  somone else working SIM card in your phone to test . This will help determine if it’s a device or account issue . But you can always ask support to refresh your account too 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Jassxo 

the data is shut off means it is toggled off on your phone and you need to just toggle on again??

if you just meant you have  no data after you leave home, and data is enabled, try changing your network mode to 3G or 4G.   if not helping, try Reset All Networks on your phone

if same, please submit ticket with agent and ask them to refresh your account 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.