cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox number?

Ella_w
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having trouble setting up my voicemail. When I call, it asks for a mailbox number. I don't know what this is, I've tried my phone number already. After a few random tries the voicemail hangs up on me. I know i've been receiving voicemails and I can't check them. Where do I find the mailbox number?

4 REPLIES 4

Ella_w

That did the trick! Thank you!

Great added info. This is an access number problem. Did you try 1-778-580-4001?

Ella_w

I don't have trouble accessing voicemail, either by long pressing 1 or calling the access number. What happens is, after I select english as my language, it asks me to "please enter a mailbox number". After entering my phone number, or other variations (eg. last 4 digits only, phone number then # key, etc) it tells me, "you have dialed an invalid number, please try again". It seems like when I first call the voicemail service I'm supposed to get prompts to set up a password, but I have never gotten that. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

From your phone call your number and wait for it to go to voicemail. Or call one of the access numbers like 1-778-580-4001 and then enter your 10 digit number. Is this what you've been trying? We'll get to long pressing the 1 key after.

Need Help? Let's chat.