cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail arrived with no sim card

Chedley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent.

I received mail today. I suspect it was supposed to be my sim card but there is nothing in the envelope. 

It's clear that the envelope had not been sealed but instead tape was used to close it (I'm assuming by Canada post). 

Can you advise what to do. 

Chloe

168789718888965146368171923436.jpg

16878972038471207191952118780647.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Chedley

Thanks. Have done!

I debated whether I would offer that since it’s just an address… probably a good idea @dabr 

@Chedley , you probably should delete that picture from not only the post, but your picture library as @dabr  explains.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Chedley    One of your images shows way too much personal information and since this an open public forum and might want to remove that image by selecting the down arrow top right of your page and edit/delete.   Afterwards, you need to click your avatar and select My Profile, scroll down the page and select Upload An Image>All Images and select photo to delete.

Indeed @Chedley  - Public Mobile's previously recommended manner of contacting a support agent (SIMon the chatbot ticketing process) has been 'broken' since the rollout of the newer sites around here.

They really should get that up and running again, i would think...

Chedley

Thank you. The first link sends me to an error page but the second managed to work. 🙏

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Chedley 

Contact support to request another be sent, FREE for the empty envelope.

(ADDING: @Chedley  on this forum, you're dealing with other customers like you... to contact a customer support agent, use the options below - preferably option#2 as they seem to be having 'issues' with option#1 recently ... )

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.