cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MONTH 4 of fraud with Public Mobile

blueyes9777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello again. 
so MONTH 4 of somebody taking 2 payments of $16.95 out of my bank under Public Mobile!!!

I took my bank info off this site to see if that would stop this insanity, but apparently it’s being done somehow.  My monthly charge was stopped, and I paid it today after they turned my phone off because I unchecked the auto renewal box. But when I went to pay it, they still had access because it never asked how I was paying, it just took it with what was on my profile. 
So once again I’ve sent a complaint again in here and to my bank to get reimbursed. 
If someone was using my name for criminal behaviour I’d be on their ass til I figured out who it was and stopped it!! Not sure if this will ever get resolved on here.  I may go get a new bank card. 
Just wanted to vent my frustration. Thanks 🙏 

4 REPLIES 4

ben10nnery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Which bank are you using? There's a sometimes glitch that happens on my banking app that shows a double of every transaction, but only one is ever charged for. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @blueyes9777 

you probably don't want to ask the bank to reimbursed, aka charge back.  there were 2 charges, if the bank charged back the one tied to your account, you will have no service immediately.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@blueyes9777  

you sure no one from your family used your card?

But where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

If they are on Payment history on My Account,  please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have questions 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@blueyes9777  Please message support to get fixed did you just activate 4 months ago and have trouble signing up ? You may have created a second ghost account and will continue to get charged . Have support investigate 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.