cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOD / Public Mobile Staff Help Request

emanresu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I used my credit card to set up 2 new numbers for friends visiting temporarily.

It was done via Walmart.

Walmart set up my credit card for auto-pay.

How do I get in contact with customer service to have my credit card removed from auto pay from their accounts? I do not have access to the SIM cards as they are not in Canada anymore.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@emanresu  As long as you have the PIN numbers for each account do the following:

1. Call 1-855-4PUBLIC

2: Enter 1 for English

3. Enter phone number

4. Disable AutoPay

Repeat for the other account.

Hope this helps!

emanresu

Thank you all for your replies.

@emanresu wrote:

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I tried creating the accounts, but the system wants to send a text message to the phones for the verification code, which are not in Canada anymore..

I keep forgetting that!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@emanresu wrote:

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I tried creating the accounts, but the system wants to send a text message to the phones for the verification code, which are not in Canada anymore.

The MOD team, are they Public Mobile employees? or members from the community? I would have to share personal information to get it resolved...

Without your SIM card, you need to ask moderator to create your self-serve account first.  Then remove your credit card from account.  But moderator may just remove your credit card and cancel your account.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The MOD team are they Public Mobile employees!

Yeah employees. You can feel free to share that information with them if they need it through private message of course.

emanresu

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I tried creating the accounts, but the system wants to send a text message to the phones for the verification code, which are not in Canada anymore.

The MOD team, are they Public Mobile employees? or members from the community? I would have to share personal information to get it resolved...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@emanresu 

Creat a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right hand bottom corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days,

You need to prove to the moderator that you are the owner of these accounts.

If you don't know your PIN, provider any 3 of the following:

- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you have never created a self serve account for either phone, it's not too late. You need a separate email for each.

If you can't, you can send a private message to @CS_Agent and hopefully they can help you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

Need Help? Let's chat.