cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS Not Working

JoeyA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to troubleshoot a mms problem for my Mom. We are both with Public Mobile, both use Android phones, but for some reason her ability to send and receive mms has stopped working. She can still surf the web on mobile data, so that is working, just not mms. I have restarted her phone multiple times, and her APN settings are what I found online . . .

Today I did a factory reset of her phone, hoping that would help, and nope, same problem.

Any suggestions on what I could do would be appreciated.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

MMS suddenly stopped working for me too. I tried changing the APN settings but it didn't fixed the issue. I tried contacting a CS Agent, and they just blamed my phone, despite the phone working perfectly fine on the network for the past 5 years. Where can I find a helpful CS agent?

Hi @computergeek541  no, I don't meant that

There was another one have the new APN setup but the agent told them they still see the phone connected to the old server.  And agent did some refresh thing to get it working.

That's why OP should ask agent to confirm 

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @JoeyA 

What phone do you have?

And ask agent to help as well, some need agent to refresh the account with the new APN

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Different accounts don't have different APN settings, nor are these settings saved in the account.

JoeyA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply. She has a OnePlus Nord N10 5G. It is running Android 11.

I just sent a message on her behalf from her account to customer service, hopefully they can help fix it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JoeyA 

What phone do you have?

And ask agent to help as well, some need agent to refresh the account with the new APN

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.