cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEID failure

Carlos2004
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a text message saying that my ESN/MEID was entered incorrectly. It also said that someone would call me, though it's been nearly 2 hours and have yet to receive a call, or any help for that matter.

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Really it's okay @hTideGnow , we are on the same Rowing Team, so - Go Team!

Thanks though 😊

but @Carlos2004 , I would suggest you call the number rather than submitting a ticket. This could be fixed in minutes with an agent on the phone, I believe in this case.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's nice of you @hTideGnow 👍to give the solution to @esjliv .No Russian/Ukraine conflict here on these forums 🤣. @Carlos2004  The post you marked as the solution you can click the arrow type thing pointing down on top right of that post then select "Not the solution" then you'll be able to mark @esjliv as the solution. 

@esjliv   Sorry, i replied couple times but they all  got trapped in the unmoderated items.   By the time I replied successfully , refresh and see your reply

@Carlos2004   glad we are helping, but @esjliv  was the first one replying with the same info, maybe you can choose his as the Accepted one  🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

thanks for reiterating that @hTideGnow  - 😂

Carlos2004
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I just submitted a ticket. I appreciate the quick reply!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Carlos2004   They will not call you back for info.  Call the porting support team and provide them the info and ask them to re-trigger the porting process.   Please check the Community inbox.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Carlos2004  Follow @esjliv  info and your issue will be solved. Welcome to Public Mobile and if you used a referral code when signing up the $10 sign-up bonus will be credited to your account within 72 hours.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Carlos2004 wrote:

I got a text message saying that my ESN/MEID was entered incorrectly. It also said that someone would call me, though it's been nearly 2 hours and have yet to receive a call, or any help for that matter.

@Carlos2004  - 

You need to submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives.

Two ways to contact CSA:

1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.
OR
2- Private message the Customer Support here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

OR, call the Porting Phone number. Check your private inbox messages I sent it to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.