cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Rewards

KayH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been a member for two years - does the loyalty reward automatically get added to my account or do I have to request it?

4 REPLIES 4

Jason32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you go to the "My rewards" tab you will be brought to another tab which details out your exact rewards, including the loyalty reward. Note that you automatically get $1 after every year for 5 years (so max $5 off).

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@KayH If you're on the legacy rewards system the loyalty rewards ($1/month for each year up to $5) gets credited automatically, as does the old autopay discount and any friend referrals. If you have auto pay the credits will be applied before your payment is made.

If you're on the new points system you get $10 once per year in points. Once you have 15 points saved up you can apply it as a credit on your account. You need to redeem these points manually.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you not getting a dollar (or $2) credited to your account just before renewal at the moment? Wondering why you asked.

@KayH wrote:

I’ve been a member for two years - does the loyalty reward automatically get added to my account or do I have to request it?

The rewards are automated.

Need Help? Let's chat.