cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Bonus 5GB

Metallo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

The 5GB bonus will be valid for 150 days, however, I do have a 1GB data add-on partially used and a 2GB bonus, also partially used.

I suspect that my existing 1GB + 2GB will need to be fully consumed before I start consuming the 5GB bonus, am I right?

If that is the case, then the 5GB bonus will expire without having been used, as I only use data for email, communicators etc. so data consumption is minimum.

Also, I have rewards that I earned during the past years with PM, will they be preserved with the switch to the new Public Points system?

Thank you,

Alessandro

6 REPLIES 6

@Metallo1 

turn wifi OFF and use your data for everyday web browsing. Use up your Bonus data watching the Canucks in post season hockey !!  🤗

Metallo1

Hi Maurelle,

Yes, but you went over the 250MB plan in order to start using the 5GB data.

Like you, I do not use match data on my mobile, which is why the 5GB are basically useless for me.

maurelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Screenshot 2024-03-22 13.39.52.png

Confirmed from own experience - the expiring "loyalty gift" is used first. (the 2GB add-on in the screen shot is the 2022 holiday bonus, the 10% were used when going over the 250MB plan data a couple of times last summer.)

Metallo1

Thank you for the quick responses.

That may be the case, but you still have to use your default data plan GB first, and since I hardly consume it all, the 5GB will not be used.

What was great for people like me, was the bonus they used to give in December, which did not have an expiry date. Unfortunately PM has changed many things in the last two years. 😞

Cheers,

Alessandro

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Metallo1  That’s the only good part about this the bonus data add on will be used first . And your non expiring data add on last 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Metallo1 

no, we asked agent and got confirmed after your monthly data are used up, the special 150 days addons will be used first before your other non-expiring data addon

For the rewards you earned during the past year, if they are in your account already as Available Funds, they will stay as available funds and the system will be used those funds for renewal first

Need Help? Let's chat.