cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost rewards

Y4J259
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My April payment went through and was reduced because of my referrals. 

I've just been moved to the new points system, just before my next billing cycle. But I don't see all my referrals ready for me to cash out as bill credit? 

Does that mean I'll have to earn them at the next bill cycle and apply to the June payment? If so, what happened to this moths referral earned? Did pm manage to skip month when transferring to points? 

14 REPLIES 14

RavingRaven

@hTideGnow 

I manage my account and the wife's account. I get her referral point before renewal and she gets my son's referral point before renewal. My son doesn't have any referrals.

But I guess we will see on the upcoming renewal whether or not those points are added before or after renewal?

HI @RavingRaven 

thanks for sharing.

But my friend referrals rewards points are added after renewal.  Now sure if it is because I was migrated after

but how about those accounts managed by you and your wife?  do they get the friend rewards points after or before renewal?

RavingRaven

@Y4J259 

I see what you are saying but since your renewal and transition to the points program have occurred in short succession I would wait and see how your referral points are applied upon your next renewal.

Since I was one of the customers misled by the initial erroneous emails announcing the points program back in January 2022 I blindly switched both myself and the wife to points thinking I was being proactive. I only learned later that it was voluntary at the time.

Anyhow my point (no pun intended) being is that up until now my 1 referral point (the wife) has always been added before renewal. Get back points usually 2 days after renewal. Hope this helps.

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You earn your points after you pay, and they can be used towards your next bill. I think starting everyone on the new points system is slowing things down a bit, (there is a note saying it may take 30 days to transfer) so if you do not see them next month I would then open a ticket.

@Y4J259  From my understanding,  however many referrals you had on the Legacy Rewards, they will all be transferred over in points and can take up to 30 days to be received. 

Y4J259

@Sansan so can I expect to miss out on $16 this bill cycle, but I should expect 32 points before the June bill?

@Y4J259 

when you renewed the plan? the friend points will show up a day or two after

wait 2 days and check. If not there, then submit ticket with CS agent

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(when you said earned rewards, when you are on the old rewards system, those earned rewards are already added to your account Available funds, PM will use the available funds to renew.  Now you are in the new Public Points, the schedule to give out points are different)

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Re your referrals. Will show up soon.

Screenshot_20240517_000920_Samsung Internet.jpg

Y4J259

@hTideGnow there not there! Looks like I'll get them as points AFTER my May payment. And can apply to my June payment (via bill credit). But what about those earned rewards I had on my account this month that would have auto come off my May payment. Why are they not points right now? Did PM just ignore them this month? Seems like PM just deleted $16 

@Y4J259 

You need to login to your account and redeem 15 points for a $15 credit. It is not automatic.

@Y4J259 wrote:

So basically I've lost this month's 16 referrals? Can't apply them to upcoming bill? 

If what you're saying is correct, PM are upping my bill, AND I'm losing $16/16points this month? 

hi @Y4J259 

16 renewals, that's good

yes, after you got the 16 points (and would be more as you will get 5% too), you will have to redeem $16 bill credit yourself.  Just go to rewards site

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Y4J259 

Sadly and embarrassingly Public Mobile removed everyone's monthly credits they EARNED. There is a very large thread about it. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

You are encouraged to file a complaint with the CCTS with regards to your loss of earned credits. Please ignore anyone who encourages you not to file a complaint saying it's a waste of your time. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/About-The-CCTS/ta-p/33309

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/ccts

Y4J259

So basically I've lost this month's 16 referrals? Can't apply them to upcoming bill? 

If what you're saying is correct, PM are upping my bill, AND I'm losing $16/16points this month? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Y4J259 

your referrals are there, but they will not be a dollar discount when renew anymore

you will see it after renewal.  They will show up in your rewards account. Check the transaction log on your rewards account a day or two after renewal.

You will also get 5% points there.  When you see 15+ points, you can then redeem for $15 bill credit

Need Help? Let's chat.