cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone on train, sim card is being used and im unable to figure out how im spose to change SIM #

Kathy11_Rae11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Monday i lost my phone on a train ride, later I found out someone was using it to make calls etc. I  disabled the service and bought a new sim card. I've looked literally everywhere on the app and website but there is no "profile" button to click on to change or even see my sim card number anyone know what to do?? i hate this god awful profider and i just want it to let me leave.

6 REPLIES 6

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Kathy11_Rae11   You probably already found it by now but if not you see the white > shape in a black circle in your screenshot?  That's what you click/tap to get the menu you are looking for.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kathy11_Rae11 

If you are using the PM app. Just click on the “X” in dark circle bottom left…there you will find the Profile section to change the SIM Card Number.

IMG_0174.png

Kathy11_Rae11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After i log into public it just sends me this

Kathy11_Rae11_0-1705034362944.png

if you can send the exact web address that page comes up as that would be helpful

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kathy11_Rae11  Once you have new SIM card in hand if you can log into your account profile page you can sim swap the number there 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1705034119159.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

if you can’t log into your account get support to sim swap the number for you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kathy11_Rae11 

use a laptop to log in to your account / Profile...

simmm.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.