cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone, no account

NSri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my phone and SIM with it. I do not have a self serve account and cannot create one now that I don’t have my phone. How do I deactivate my old SIM? Can I keep my old number and plan if I get a new phone and SIM. Who do I contact?

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You'll need help from the moderators on this one but unfortunately it'll take a day or so to get it.You need send private message to them include your phone number and PIN .

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Posted by mistake. Oops. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@NSri wrote:

I lost my phone and SIM with it. I do not have a self serve account and cannot create one now that I don’t have my phone. How do I deactivate my old SIM? Can I keep my old number and plan if I get a new phone and SIM. Who do I contact?

I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. as @Dunkman  has suggested

Question- How do you know you don't have a self serve account? its worth entering your number here just to see if a self-serve account was ever made, if so you may be able to access it by using this link . Might as well try while you wait for the mods to get back to you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@NSri 

If you can't access your self service account, you will need to contact moderator.  Expect a few hours wait up to 48 hours.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can keep your old number, but need to access your account first via moderator help, etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.