cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone, no EverSafe registry - how to access account?

S132
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

I helped register an account prior to the implementation of EverSafe. The phone had been lost some time after that. There is seemingly no way to access the account in order to switch the number to a different SIM card. I have my number set up as the secondary number on the account.

Are there solutions for this?

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

S132
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Softech stated the solution in a different thread.

The path forward was to type in the passcode incorrectly a number of times, and as a result it will give you the option after that to send a code to email instead of SMS.

Thanks Softech!

Jeff00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@softech thanks! new info to me. 

@Jeff00 

sorry, PM is all online snd there is no more Public Mobile store.

Customers have to come to the Community here for help or engage support using the Community account 

Jeff00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would suggest the same as @BKNS27. I signed-up with Public Mobile before Ever Safe was implemented and later on created an account w/ Ever Safe. Don't remember what I needed to set this up,  but it was pretty straight forward. But if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, you can always visit a public mobile store!

Hope this helped 🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@S132 

All longtime members are required to create an Eversafe ID so click on Sign Up first before login to your account.

IMG_0110.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@S132  Please submit  ticket with support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

You'll have to set up a new account on EverSafe then go into profile and change the SIM number.

Need Help? Let's chat.