cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone new sim and phone

Klf180
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to edit SIM card in my profile to enter the new sim code to activate the new phone I got. The site won’t update the sim. Just zeros out the code when I hit the update button. Is there a problem with the site or am I doing something wrong

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Just to be certain, @Klf180 , if your just CHANGING your SIM card from a prior Public Mobile card to a new one (i.e. your prior one was lost or damaged or something), then just do that in self-serve after clearing cache and cookies and logging incognito tab.   After doing so, log off self-serve and reboot your device after placing the new SIM card in it.

If you're a BRAND new customer, then tap Activate above and follow directions for activating a new service here.  You'll need the SIM, e-mail address for username, a credit card, and your prior provider's account number if you're porting (moving) your number from there to here.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Klf180   Try logging in with incognito/private mode or use another browser as the site has terrible caching issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.