cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my phone and found again

Mikefelton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my phone so I suspended service . Now I have found it and need to re start service but it is not working

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Mikefelton If you past your renewal date while suspended, make a payment for the full cost of your plan; then reboot your phone.

Dial 611: if you cannot connect your plan has been suspended more than 90 days and the account closed. In which case, you need to activate a new SIM/account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Mikefelton wrote:

I tried all 3 of those things in that order and it still won't let me text or make a call or use internet 

@Mikefelton try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Mikefelton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried all 3 of those things in that order and it still won't let me text or make a call or use internet 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume Service

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mikefelton wrote:

I lost my phone so I suspended service . Now I have found it and need to re start service but it is not working

Hi @Mikefelton ,

After you reactive it on your My Account. You will likely need to reconnect to the Public Mobile network.

Try:

*removing your SIM and reinserting it.

*going into airplane mode for a few minutes, then turning it off.

*reboot your phone

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Mikefelton wrote:

@Mikefelton   Just log into your account and Resume Service again under the Lost/Found tab.  Also restart your phone afterwards.

Need Help? Let's chat.