cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my loyalty rewards

JimThorne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am still with the old rewards system. Last week I changed  plans after reading that I wouldn't lose my rewards for doing so. I still get my prepay and refer a friend rewards, but I lost my loyalty (which was $5!). This could be a deal-breaker for me! Can anyone tell me what happened?

3 REPLIES 3

Yeah, @JimThorne , definitely keep an eye on it.

If they do not appear, the CSA's will certainly apply them.

Just ensure you did not switch (and don't EVER) to the new Public Points program as the program is inferior in every way.

JimThorne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did change this as an immediate change. So I will keep watching. It is strange though that I got some of my rewards, but not all of them. Also, the projected 'future rewards' don't show my loyalty rewards either.  My wife has the same change of plan, but she did on next renewal. We'll see what happens with hers in about 2 days.

Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@JimThorne 

Did you choose to change the plan on the next renewal or did you perform an immediate plan change?

If an immediate plan change, you may not see rewards until the next regular renewal - that's the way renewal rewards work around here.

If it was the next renewal, and you don't see the values of what you expected, reach out to a customer support agent.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.