cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost a bunch of "Bravos"

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yesterday I had about 30 or so Bravos here on the community. Today I login and now I only have 7. Not sure what happened there. Anyone else have this happen to them?

5 REPLIES 5

turtleTurtle

Yes it appears that might be the case. I have been replying to the many people asking about the new rewards program, and I guess those posts are being removed for being repetitive?

Yes I am starting to see this is a bit of an odd system... the people in charge are also earning points for participating. So in theory they could just remove posts so that they stay at the top and continue to earn their full 20 points per month. (not saying they are, but who knows)

I guess I will see how it goes, if I keep getting bravos and loosing them by the next day I will not bother participating here.

ZylAL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The Oracles must've moved your replies to the Lounge which does not require Bravo's.  Trust me this happens to all of us.  I have not only lost Bravo's but I have also lost Badges that I have won which would've earned me more $'s off my bill for community involvement.  Yup the Oracles are the Powers that be!!  They essentially have the power to move posts and replies and as a result directly affect the rewards we get for community participation.  I have raised this issue to Public Mobile before in that I do not think it's fair that a particular group of customers which is what the Oracles are should have the right to affect directly the monthly phone bill of other customers.  This is customer discrimination on Public Mobile's part.  But it fell on deaf ears.  Public Mobile has done nothing to curtail the power of the Oracles it seems.  This is basically a business decision that Public Mobile has taken to have one group of customers control how much other customers would have to pay to Public Mobile each month.

Consider yourself be warned.              

turtleTurtle

Well that sucks... I was mostly replying to the people with questions about the new rewards program, and the answer is the same to all; 10 points per year, 5% points back, etc...

Well, thanks for solving the mystery for me I guess lol

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@turtleTurtle welcome to the community 😁.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@turtleTurtle 

The leaderboard shows the bravoes for the last 30 days.  So, a bunch of your bravoes were just older than 30 days.  If you look at your total bravoes, you still have total of 48 bravoes.

Interestingly, one user Jess 31 gave you 25 bravoes.  Any relation? or friend?  Rest of your bravoes were given by other community members 1 brave at a time. 

The community generally frown about "gaming" the system.  

Edit:  After reviewing your posts, it looks like some of your posts have been moved (not by myself).  As a newer community member, piece of advice: try not to repeat information if a previous post already provided the same info.  Duplicate posts.  These posts will be "cleaned" up at a later date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.