cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Voucher Code

moomoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan was activated on the 8th of July, however as I was not able to recevie any calls or texts, I checked the system and it has advised that my plan expired on the 7th of July. Customer service has advised for me to re enter the voucher at the payment, however I am unable to locate my voucher. Can someone please advise me on what I can do to activate my plan? Or am I able to process a refund as I have not used this servie.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

that's a strange request! if you entered the voucher code before and it worked, there's no reason for them to ask you to re-enter the same code.

I am sure the mods can help you out with it!

@moomoo wrote:

How do I talk to them? Or will they just see this post?

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

moomoo

How do I talk to them? Or will they just see this post?

moomoo

Thanks for your help. Ill see if the public service moderaters are able to see if anything can be done. 

noodlez7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Best to explain that to a moderator and see what they can do to help you.

@CS_Agent

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@moomoo, I don't know what to say in a situation like this.  If you have been asked to submit a voucher code that you no longer have, there really isn't a substitute that alleviates the situation. 

Need Help? Let's chat.