cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of loyalty rewards

Jan-cell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed on to the $10.00 plan because I hardly use a cell phone. I save $2.00 for automatic payment and for every year of loyalty I get a reduction of $1.00 per month. I have accumulated 3 years of loyalty and am due $3.00 a month for this. What Public Mobile recently did was to jack up my plan up to $13.00 per month from $10.00 per month which effectively takes away the $3.00 per month loyalty rewards I earned even though they do show the $3.00 loyalty reward.   Has anyone else had this happen to them?

11 REPLIES 11

Jan-cell

Thank you; I'll try it on.

@Yummy- You're not getting it. The $3 forced plan change in effect negates and claws back 2-3 years or $2-$3 of the reward. So in this case, the customer was paying maximum $5 maybe less due to rewards. Now they have to pay maximum $8. That's a 60% increase.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jan-cell 

I have sent you the info required to dispute this unjustified and unreasonable 30% rate hike to your $10 50/50 plan. Good Luck!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You did not lose any loyalty nor other rewards.

PM increased $10 Plan price from $10 to $10. You can read in Community all about it.

No just a lot of b.s. but you need to complain to them and then the CTTS good luck!

Jan-cell

Kinda what I expected. Thank you for the heads up so that I don't waste any time with them; I'll wait for @darlicious and add my name to the list.

click on avatar, click on my settings, click on preferences, click on private messenger - check the box for turn on private messages.

The company will deny and not do anything.

Jan-cell

Thanks for your reply, iliketotalk. Did they do anything for you when you contacted them?

Jan-cell

Thanks, dust2dust. I'll wait for @darlicious and add my name to the list. I don't see a little envelop....

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

All $10 plan subscribers were forcefully plan-changed to the new plan. It wasn't just a rate hike. It was a plan change to a more expensive plan adding nothing of value to justify it.

Yes, they have basically stolen back the loyalty we gave them. At least $2/2 years worth or up to $5/5 years if you were with Public well before the $10 plan was introduced.

While some people got notification texts and some got emails, some didn't. The company unlawfully executed this anyway.

Many of us have complained to the C C T S. They seem to be denying the objections of the company. Add your name to the list.

Username @darlicious will likely send you some information on that. Check your little envelope in the upper right next to your shooting star avatar.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Jan-cell hi yes all of us on the ten dollar plan have been effected you can complain here you will need to open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they will help you  Click here or you can send private message to a CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.