cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing 2 Referrals in the same time (But none of my referred friends have left PM?)

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Good afternoon members.

I was wondering on what to do regarding this weird issue .

I received a text from PM saying that my rewards will be less because my friends account were inactive. The problem is I signed in 3 people during the last promo, only received two texts saying that they joined, (delayed , but arrived) and the third text never arrived but all three showed in the self-serve account.

Anyway fast forward to five days ago I receive two texts in the same second saying that a friend went inactive, I checked self-serve and one number got removed .

I texted everyone, as I never took a screenshot of my referals (I know shame on me) and all said that they are enjoying the promo .

So I thought It was a glitch and would disapear in 24-48 hours or get fixed alone.

Well, I was wrong, 5 days later is still the same, and I don't want to send a pm yet as my plan ends in a month from now , and there is people with more pressing issues then this, so , ANY SUGGESTIONS? (I AM NOT SCREEMING , MY CAPS GOT STUCK.

15 REPLIES 15

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi @zhadj030

Thanks for reaching out to us,

Please send me your telephone number and your account number via private message. I will look at your case in depth, and solve it 🙂

Thank you! 

Gregory.

AHHH, thank you Gregory !!!!!

Did not know we had a new mod . 

I am not sure sure who informed the mod about this problem but thank you for bring it to their attention. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @zhadj030

Thanks for reaching out to us,

Please send me your telephone number and your account number via private message. I will look at your case in depth, and solve it 🙂

Thank you! 

Gregory.

will13am wrote

Lol, @zhadj030, this is not a popularity contest.  That is a different reward.  I get no more attention with the moderators than the next customer.

That is not what I meant. I only meant 5hat I don't have a lot of friends referrals so I should be able to almost track then all , but after that I will need to wait for the backlog to be cleared before I start asking the mods .

@zhadj030 wrote:

@Nsk143 , sure I will wait until the promo backlog finishes, and then I will ask about , I am not stressed about it , (not yet).

Thank you @will13am , that was very encouraging to say, I feel a lot better already (XD)

So , what did you do ? Run after them and then after the mods ?

I am not as popular as you, so I am confidant that I Gotta Catch 'Em All . 

@stonechucker , mmmm , Their account seems to be normal, thanks for the feedback .

@mimmo, I totally agree with the SMS lack a lot of infomations 

So, how did the mods fix your issue ?

@SD08 I know , (sobbing) I have a snap shot that was a week older before the issue happened, I know I should do better then this considering I am here everyday.

@Nsk143 Sure, you can tell me how to contact a mod , XD, Someone else in the future will read this and will blame you for not mentionning this and make him 'waste 2 minutes' on searching  how to contact the mods . 

Lol, @zhadj030, this is not a popularity contest.  That is a different reward.  I get no more attention with the moderators than the next customer.

@SD08 wrote:

Given how glitchy PM's system has proven to be, I've learned to take snapshots of my account every time something changes. Rewards, available funds, renewals, payment history, referrals, etc.  It doesn't mean I'm checking my account everyday, only when foreseeable events happen: renewals, community reward time, top-ups.  I know when these occur.  Taking a before and after means I don't have to be checking all the other times in between.

Lol, now you tell me.  I thought this part of the self serve system was rather bullet proof.  I gave a whole bunch of people back in 2016 my number for referral purposes.  I don't hound these people whether they used my referral.  Some people are friends of friends, online friends...

@SD08 the new one is actually great, straight to the point, I might start using this as well , (Steal it from you if you do not mind) 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nsk143 wrote:
Good 1 🙂 its alright I let someone else have that honor. Lol

Oh goody, I get to make use of the new link package I put together.  (Notice the absence of an actual tag there.)   Robot Very Happy

Click on this link Moderator_Team to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Good 1 🙂 its alright I let someone else have that honor. Lol

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

@Nsk143 , sure I will wait until the promo backlog finishes, and then I will ask about , I am not stressed about it , (not yet).

Thank you @will13am , that was very encouraging to say, I feel a lot better already (XD)

So , what did you do ? Run after them and then after the mods ?

I am not as popular as you, so I am confidant that I Gotta Catch 'Em All . 

@stonechucker , mmmm , Their account seems to be normal, thanks for the feedback .

@mimmo, I totally agree with the SMS lack a lot of infomations 

So, how did the mods fix your issue ?

@SD08 I know , (sobbing) I have a snap shot that was a week older before the issue happened, I know I should do better then this considering I am here everyday.

@Nsk143 Sure, you can tell me how to contact a mod , XD, Someone else in the future will read this and will blame you for not mentionning this and make him 'waste 2 minutes' on searching  how to contact the mods . 

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
@zhadj030
Lol pretty sure you don't want us to post how to contact mod right. ?

SD08

Given how glitchy PM's system has proven to be, I've learned to take snapshots of my account every time something changes. Rewards, available funds, renewals, payment history, referrals, etc.  It doesn't mean I'm checking my account everyday, only when foreseeable events happen: renewals, community reward time, top-ups.  I know when these occur.  Taking a before and after means I don't have to be checking all the other times in between.

mimmo
I always try to keep a manual record of te referrals.

When i lost some a while back i just messaged the mods with my number and the missing ones.

I do however have one referral which never showed up but actually deducted a referral. I dont know the number of the referal so not sure how to get that one back.

I wish the smses were more informative ie x number just joined or just left. Started a public lab a while back statind the same

I only have one friend linked (do to various reasons...)

Last week, I got that message.  He had been active for one 90 day cycle.  I got the msg.

About 3 days later, I got a second msg, my friend was back.  He had let the service expire, forgetting to pay on time.

i actually saw him a day or two later, and he said I love Public Mobile!   Confirmed it expired for a couple days.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to my world.  I lost even more than that the past month.  I have been able to recover some, but I don't have the numbers for every loss in my records.  It's going to be fun chasing them down.

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @zhadj030

I have the same issue two months ago, but it got fixed automatically next day. I think you should contact the moderators to assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.