cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for moderator to handling my problem

SukC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried the porting number 1-844-xxxxxxx yesterday & today, but the CS told me that they just handling phone no transferring, I need another moderator to handle my issue (can’t receive OTP due to no carrier service before we install the eSIM), however, how can we contact a moderator?

8 REPLIES 8

SukC

Thanks for your advice.
As I can’t confirm for full access by receiving OTP by text, I can’t go through any further steps, didn’t receive eSIM/QR code at all. 

@SukC wrote:

Via App

Did you receive an email with the QR code for your PM account?

If not, then you will need to send a private message as described earlier in the thread.  Expect a few hour wait for response though.  

SukC

Via App

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@SukC 

Did you activate via website or Public mobile app?  If via website, you will need to download App to complete activation proceess. 

SukC

Thanks for your advice. 
actually, I did that, then next step is confirm for full access. And ask for OTP from my phone again. But no more option for send by email this time. 
so can’t go through any further steps. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @SukC 

This this.

Can’t get the 6 digit 2FA code to your phone?

First, sign into your account at www.publicmobile.ca and use the email you signed up with and the password. If it asks you for a 6 digit code, it will say at the top left CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.- Enter the 6- digit code sent to *********.  But it’s not working!!! As you see by the screenshot below, 1. Click the This is a trusted device. 2. Didn’t get the code? Click on that.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1701026003552.png

Then, the next window that pops up is this.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1701026003449.png

Click on Send email. Here it will send you the 6 digit code to the email you registered with. This step is very important. Do not just copy and paste. Enter each digit using your keypad.

You should now be able to get into your account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SukC  You. Can use this direct link to message CS _Agents to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@SukC 

To contact a Customer Support Agent (previously called 'moderators'), send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.