cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for basic service rate

Nadaiskander
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wondering what’s the rate for basic service at PM.  
I mean just for unlimited talk and text. No data. 

9 REPLIES 9

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The $15 plan gives you

• 100 minutes outgoing calls (to anywhere in Canada)
  • unlimited incoming calls (from anywhere in the world)
  • unlimited SMS texts and unlimited MMS (photo) attachments
  • 250MB "3G Speed" data

You can ask people to call you, friends and family shouldn't mind if they have unlimited outgoing calls. This alone might offset your entire outgoing calling limit, depends how often and how long you like talking on the phone.

You can buy $5 500 minute Canada-wide add-ons - that's a penny a minute - and they don't fall off the account until they're fully consumed, unused minutes keep rolling over from month to month indefinitely.

The next step up is the $25 plan unlimited talk, unlimited text, 1GB "3G Speed" data.

I personally found $15 plus a $5 add-on every month or three was enough. No need to pay $5-$10 more for a calling provision I rarely ever used.

Great thanks 

Sweet thanks

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sansan- The 24 & 25$ plans have unlimited incoming & outgoing calls.  There is also the $15 plan that only has 100 outgoing minutes - with unlimited incoming.

hi @Sansan the unlimited calling for $24 is for both Inbound and outbound calls

Yes,it is not the cheapest plan, but I think @computergeek541 suggested that because P) wants unlimited in and out outbound calls 

@computergeek541  can you please clarify for me the unlimited calling? Are we referring to incoming or outgoing? 

@Nadaiskander wrote:

Wondering what’s the rate for basic service at PM.  
I mean just for unlimited talk and text. No data. 

Sorry, but there's no such plan.  All plans include data.  If you're going to become a new customer, the lowest priced plan that includes unlimited calling and text messaging costs $24 per 30 days.  For existing customers, the lowest priced plan that included unlimited calling and text messaging costs $25 per 30 days.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nadaiskander 

sorry, PM does not have voice only plan

the cheapest one is the $15 plan with unlimited inbound calls but only 100 mins outbound , and 250Mb data

the next cheapest one for new activation is $24 for unlimited incbound and outbound calls with 4GB data

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/250MB-3Gspeed
https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/4GB-4Gspeed

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No such plan at PM. Unlimited calling and texting with 1gb data is $25. 100 minutes outgoing calling and unlimited texting with 250mb data is $15.

Need Help? Let's chat.