cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longtime Public Mobile Client - cannot view or change my account info in new website/app

emilycecile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had my public mobile account for years and have previously been able to log into my online account to view my plan, change my plan, add a credit card, etc. I recently went to the site to look at changing my phone plan to add more data to my plan and found the website had changed. I had to create a new online account connected to my existing number. My problem is that even though my online account is connected to my existing public mobile number, it somehow thinks I am a new customer and don't have an existing phone plan. I log in to see my account details and change things within my account and the website always brings me back to a page that says "complete your activation", trying to get me to activate a new plan as though I don't currently have a plan. How can I get the website to recognize my current phone plan so I can access details about it, change your credit card number (my card recently expired and won't be valid next month), and change my data plan without being treated as though it's a new activation? 

14 REPLIES 14

@emilycecile   give them another choice, maybe you are close to the finish mark

we seen saw login issue that got resolved quickly, yours obviously a different one  What did agent say? why it took them so long?

emilycecile

It has been a week and I have spent hours sending messages back and forth with CS agents and nothing has been changed or fixed. I still cannot access my account and I've spent a ton of very frustrating time trying to figure this out. After being a happy PM customer for many years (which is why I tried hard to work through this situation), I'm being left with no other choice - I'm going to switch providers.

emilycecile

I have been logging in from my computer but thanks for the idea.

@emilycecile  give this a try . Uninstall the app and then reinstall it . And try again . See if that helps 

emilycecile

I still cannot properly access my online account and face the same new activation page every time I log in (even though the page sends my associated Public Mobile phone number a code to log me into the account). I spent over 4 hours yesterday going back and forth with a CS Agent who could not help me at all. I am on the verge of simply changing providers.

emilycecile

I still cannot properly access my online account and face the same new activation page every time I log in (even though the page sends my associated Public Mobile phone number a code to log me into the account). I spent over 4 hours yesterday going back and forth with a CS Agent who could not help me at all. I am on the verge of simply changing providers.

Dublicate_acct
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Leonardo - you and your team had tried to resolve my similar problem and had even escalated the problem to your IT section.

Dublicate_acct
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there!

My name is Leonardo, and I will be delighted to assist you today.

In order to access and secure your account, please send me the phone number and 
the 4 digit PIN.
If you forgot it please send me e-mail address, last 4 digit of your credit/debit card 
account number and last payment date.

Kindly,
Leonardo CS Agent

emilycecile

Thank you! I sent them a message, hopefully they can help! 

@emilycecile  Yes it’s a new ever safe Id that was introduced with new system update . And it’s likely not linking your account correctly. Message support as advised above to get it sorted out 

emilycecile

My phone number is verified within the account, which is why this is all so confusing and frustrating!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@emilycecile I dont think your current new login is linked with your My Account properly.  This is something you need to engage support to get it resolved.  Please message support here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@emilycecile  so you don’t get to a point where it wants to send code to your phone to verify , ? You can try and tap resend a few time to have code sent to email instead . If issues persists please message support to help you regain access to your account and update credit card information and make plan change for you 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.