cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problem

semco
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

wanted to topup acoount as child coming back home from overseas, but forget login info as didnt write it down, now cant login. Tried different approach with no luck.  All times as says email doesnt exist! Tried to register again, but getting info sayin login process was done already. Phone is with child and not working overseas, however account set to my name. How to deposit some money that would be able to make phone work while he is on arrival?

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@semco wrote:

wanted to topup acoount as child coming back home from overseas, but forget login info as didnt write it down, now cant login. Tried different approach with no luck.  All times as says email doesnt exist! Tried to register again, but getting info sayin login process was done already. Phone is with child and not working overseas, however account set to my name. How to deposit some money that would be able to make phone work while he is on arrival?

Since your child has the phone/SIM card, you cannot dial 611 to top up.

The only option is to send private message to moderator because you forgot the email address used to create your PM account.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It will take about 48 hours to get a reply from moderator.  Please wait for the reply and do not send another private message because a new private message will cause you to be moved to the end of the wait queue.

I hope that moderator will fix your problem before your child arrives back in Canada.

Communicationm tips for traveller:  My family uses WhatsApp to communication to the traveller just to avoid the situation that your are in.  Without working SIM card, you cannot communicate with your son by text message.  But if your family has setup WhatsApp, you can communicate each other using WhatsApp over wifi at airport.

@semco, what are your phone issues with your device?  Your child’s phone seems like it in a spot where it won’t work on PM, as it sounds like it’s out of both Canada and the Us.

We can’t check your service, as we are not moderators, but if you give us an idea of what isn’t working, we can point you the right way.

@semco wrote:

what to do?

Do you remember the email that you used to open the account attached to you sons sim card?

@semco wrote:

also my phone is not working even I just paid money for that could you check it plz

We are customers like you. Can you explain what you did and what is not working and we will try our best to help.

semco

also my phone is not working even I just paid money for that could you check it plz

semco

what to do?

@semco Also Pm sims do not work outside Canada/U.S..

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@semco wrote:

You will need to reset your password and gain access to your account. The username is your email that you used to set it up. After that you can use self serve to add money and reactivate the number. Keep in mind if it has been suspended longer than 90 days the number is lost and the sim is no good.

Need Help? Let's chat.