cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login doesn't work and Public Mobile service cut off due to non payment (credit card is on file)

G6
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not sure whats going on, the credit card was being charged each month on the 17th but didn't work today.

And my online login is gone, when i try to log in i get:

{"message":"Unauthorized"}

Changing password gives an error, but wrong password will say wrong password. Right password gets:

{"message":"Unauthorized"}

14 REPLIES 14

ccarr1963
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Maybe your credit card expiry date needs updated? Sometimes it's just that. 

@G6   happy that issue is now sorted out.   honest, you are lucky , reply from CS on the weekend can be slow

with  the Pre-Authroized payments problem,  it could be a CC issue or could be PM's, more likely a problem on the PM side

if you want to be sure your service won't be interrupted due to non-payment, what some people will do is to manually top up ahead of the renewal date.  It is a bit of manual work, but at least you will be certain your service will be up and running for sure. 

G6

A CS rep contacted me and fixed whatever on PM's end caused the system error.

Still don't know why the credit card is not working, going to call the bank tomorrow and see if its their end or PM's end.

Finally i was able to change my password from temporary to permanent and PIN after dozens of tries and two resets (over several hours) by the CS rep.

Thanks everyone for your help.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@G6

Have you tried the 4 digit account pin # by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number and try that way? I have run into a similar issue with a CSA telling me the 4 digit account PIN # is wrong (when it's not) and I've been told it doesn't work or it's no longer recognized as the account PIN #?!! No further explanation from them but has required me to reset the account PIN #.

G6

@darlicious wrote:

@G6 

You can pay with a pm payment vouchers thru 611 to reactivate your account if you don't know your 4 digit account pin # or by using instant top up at muskbird.com or RTP at Canadian Tire gas bars or Esso/Mobil stations. More info on alternative methods of payment can be found here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

It won't accept the pin number.

But it did accept it for the chatbot ticket.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@G6 

You can pay with a pm payment vouchers thru 611 to reactivate your account if you don't know your 4 digit account pin # or by using instant top up at muskbird.com or RTP at Canadian Tire gas bars or Esso/Mobil stations. More info on alternative methods of payment can be found here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

G6

@softech wrote:

@G6 wrote:

Will this post?

There is no private info or numbers in this post.

@G6   yes and posted  🙂

you found your "trappged" posted from the link I sent you?  Sometimes, no point to keep the same reply, you need to change up a bit before it can be posted without trapped again  🙂

I did change it up, and another different reply vanished as well (its not even at that link).

How can public mobile be this dysfunctional, nothing works properly.

@G6 wrote:

Will this post?

@G6   yes and posted  🙂

you found your "trappged" posted from the link I sent you?  Sometimes, no point to keep the same reply, you need to change up a bit before it can be posted without trapped again  🙂

G6

Will this post?

@G6 wrote:

Same problem in both private Chrome and private Firefox.

Also my last 3 replies vanished so this is a 4th repost of this comment.

@G6   

your earlier replies got trapped here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

for some reason, they don't pass the spam filter Maybe you posted some sequence of numbers and spam filter thinks it's personal info?

Understand you tried Private or Incognito mode  Try on another device or desktop/laptop

if none of those work, open ticket with PM support as advised above

G6

Also my last 4 replies vanished so this is a 5th repost of this comment.

G6

Also my last 3 replies vanished so this is a 4th repost of this comment.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@G6  My Account site is up now, not sure why you got the message  {"message":"Unauthorized"}, usually you got this when the site is down.  But try to use Incognito mode  or login on a Desktop computer to see if it makes a difference

as to the credit card issue, Pre-authorized payments might fail occasionally.   and PM is Prepaid provider, so, if payment fails,service will be suspended

In your case, you need to  login My Account to make a manual payment.   if you still cannot login , try to call *611 and make a payment there if you remember your 4 digits PIN

For My Account login , if you still unable to logon , please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@G6 try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device. You should then see the latest info from the server

Need Help? Let's chat.