cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login disabled

joetangzhou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Public Mobile,

I received a text message today said I have some issues with my credit card payment . When I try to login to My account, it said my account is disabled. 

Can you help me with this?

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@walker1 : What's with you and Meow and Yummy?

Seems you're the same guy that sent one of my accounts a pm with an unsolicited referral code. I only just recognized it when I thought to ask you this. Now wait a minute...is this that guy... hmm... oh look at that.

@Meow    What would Yummy do? The same as you?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@joetangzhou wrote:

Hi Public Mobile,

I received a text message today said I have some issues with my credit card payment . When I try to login to My account, it said my account is disabled. 

Thank you

If today is your renewal date, you phone will stop working if PM cannot get fund from your autopay credit card.

If you cannot login to your self-serve account, you can use the Forgot your password? link on the login page to reset your password.  PM server will ask you the security question to verify that you are the owner of your PM account.

If you forgot the answer to your security question, create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat bubble at the lower right hand corner of this page.
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "forget password and answer to security question"

@HALIMACS wrote:

@joetangzhou 

If waiting one hour, clearing cache and cookies, then trying an incognito tab doesn't work,

you may need to contact a Moderator to get this resolved.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 

I would suggest after following above link to type ticket then click on account-specific question and then No, I need human now. At least you will not get that annoying gif...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@joetangzhou wrote:

Hi Public Mobile,

Thank you

@joetangzhou 

Is your renewal today?

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" Button
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

EDIT: if you cannot log into your Self Serve account, can you try the "Forgot your password" option.

@Maverick- wrote:

Hi there,

I recommend conatcting Public Mobile on live chat here.

Hi @Maverick- 

Fantastic that you're giving input, however, that link is not to a live chat.   It's to Public Mobile's Get Help section which links to several self-help articles on using Public Mobile services.

The only 'live' help/chat around here is during new activations and when porting problems exist during regular business hours when the TELUS porting team can be reached to assist in re-instating a failed port.

Community help is 'almost' live, in that users respond usually within minutes so it's the next best thing!!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@joetangzhou , how long has your account been inactive due to payment issues?  If it has been 90 days or more, the account would be deactivated.  Otherwise, you should be able to login to a suspended account.  You would be able make payment and reactivate the account.  

Maverick-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I recommend conatcting Public Mobile on live chat here.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@joetangzhou 

If waiting one hour, clearing cache and cookies, then trying an incognito tab doesn't work,

you may need to contact a Moderator to get this resolved.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.