cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

''Login disabled'' yet I am still being charged

HELPplease2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to deactivate my phone plan but the system won't let me log in anymore. Can anyone help me ?

HELPplease2_0-1648062932657.png

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Your credit card might have an option to hold charges. The recording will give your renewal day. Hold it the evening before until the afternoon of the day.

HELPplease2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I couldn't find their phone number. I have been trying to access my account for days now. If all fails, I will change my credit card number before they can charge me for next month. I just want to cancel my plan, haha!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It looks like you cannot log in.

Did you try forgotten password option? Do you remember security answer?

Ask agent for assistance if change pass does not work for you.

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

As for cancelling service, remove autopay and credit card info from your account (when you get access to it). Your service will be suspended after first renewal no payment and cancelled - account deleted after 90+ days of no payment.

If you port out your number your account is immediately closed/deleted.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you in Canada? Do you still have the sim from here? If so can you call 611 and see what it says. Or call 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@HELPplease2 how long you don't have service with PM?  did you ported your number away,?  try to message PM support directly  and confirm if your account was closed,  if not, they can reset thr login for you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.