cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into account for the first time Pin Code Issue

Tester4500
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

So I signed up for the first time for public mobile, and could not receive the PIN code when logging in, what do I do to be able to log in to my account? Yes, the text works, and I have ported my phone number.

6 REPLIES 6

jiny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am the same situation. Can I know how to fix?

Tester4500

Got it fixed thanks!

Tester4500

I did log in via browser, and they want to confirm the phone number before proceeding. And to get full access

Tester4500

I can receive inbound calls, but it’s an eSIM to eSIM connection, so I can’t tell if it’s just using the old provider

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Tester4500 ,

You can try to login on computer and you can click the send verification code to email button.

If you are unable to go on pc at this time then you can try waiting a bit clear your cookies and cache for your browser and go back. If the issue still persist then you can speak to a CS agent.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tester4500 

can you confirm if you can receive inbound calls? that will confirm if porting was completed

will also send you the number to porting support team which they can provide the porting status.  Please check your community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.