cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log-In Disabled / Old Email / Can't Port a Number

bworden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! 
I recently switched from Public to another provider, but there was an outstanding payment on my account. Now my account is closed, (keeps saying log-in disabled), and I can't log in to make that payment. I was hoping to port my wife's number (ending in 4865) but I can't because it says the number isn't active, probably because this amount is outstanding.

The account is linked to an old email address, so I cannot generate a new password or anything either. 
Please help!

10 REPLIES 10

@bworden it can take between 2 to 48 hours check your little envelope top right corner of your screen for a reply

bworden

@Dunkman It's only been closed for about 3 days. Thanks for the suggestions! Contacted a MOD and now waiting/

bworden

@RossN Thanks for the suggestion, I've contacted them. Any idea how long it takes for their responses?

@bworden 

How long was your account suspended for?  If more than 90 days, it will be closed forever.

If you can't access your self service account, you will need to contact moderator to re-activate your account.  

You can also try calling 611 with your PM SIM card.  If you know your PIN number, you can re-activate your account.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

@gpixel wrote:

@bworden hi contact customer support mods here

type "locked out of self serve"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@bworden @gpixel if his account is closed he can't use simon but he can contact them  here.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bworden wrote:

Hi! 
I recently switched from Public to another provider, but there was an outstanding payment on my account. Now my account is closed, (keeps saying log-in disabled), and I can't log in to make that payment. I was hoping to port my wife's number (ending in 4865) but I can't because it says the number isn't active, probably because this amount is outstanding.

The account is linked to an old email address, so I cannot generate a new password or anything either. 
Please help!

As PM is a pre-paid service...you can't have an "outstanding payment on your account". Once you remove your credit card from Autopay....your account will expire at next renewal date unless you manually pay with a voucher or something.

Whatever the problem is...it's not because you owe any $$.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@bworden hi contact customer support mods here

type "locked out of self serve"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bworden wrote:

I'm sure Public will want the payment, so I'm hopeful there is a way to do that.

@bworden there are no outstanding payments here this is all prepaid you could call the number to see if anyone answers or if it is out of service

bworden

I'm sure Public will want the payment, so I'm hopeful there is a way to do that. And the number ending in 4865 still goes to my wife's voicemail, so it's working in some way?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@bworden wrote:

Hi! 

Please help!

@bworden hi if your account is closed you are probably to late the number is probably gone back in the number pool sorry 

Need Help? Let's chat.