8 REPLIES 8

mmccoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Done  payment was accepted

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mmccoy wrote:

I’m locked out of self service and need to update my credit card 

@mmccoy  - you have said what the issue is...you locked yourself out, (EDIT) likely from too many failed attempts into your Self Serve account.

Now, that time has passed the temporary lock will have been lifted.

Try again, and if you do not know your password, use the Forgot your Password link to have that reset.

Once you reset that, navigate to the PAYMENT tab and see the bottom, left corner of the page to update your credit card information.

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

@mmccoy wrote:

Did that already but still locked out

HI @mmccoy   If you are certain you have the correct password , the lock out could be a temporary 1 hour lock. 

But if you are unsure about the password, open a ticket with PM Support and have them to unlock the account and reset the password for you

mmccoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did that already but still locked out

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mmccoy   Try this before you open the ticket with PM

Please first try to use Forgot password link.  Enter the email you have registered and then answer the security question.

If you are still unable to reset the password that way, then open a ticket with PM Support.    

To open a ticket with PM, please use the Chatbot,  click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (Again this is NOT the prefer way and this can take longer  )
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try forgotten password link?

How did you get locked out of your account?

If nothing works, contact CSA for assistance. Get ready to provide few personal info to confirm your identity.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mmccoy 

Please send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can restore your self serve access.

You can make payment by calling 611 in the meanwhile.

Need Help? Let's chat.